A warm welcome from your Commodore
The PYC was formed in Oct 2010 with objectives to:
- Provide a social network for members
- Develop an annual PYC calendar of events that will mature annually.
- Be a focus in Portland and Weymouth Harbours for on-water enthusiasts.
- Promote and facilitate participation in Yachting and Motor Boat Cruising.
- Offer an informal club for members to join in events and share experiences.
In these strange and worrying times we have decided to change the front page for a little while. Firstly we hope you are all keeping safe.
Normally at this time of year with this gorgeous sailing weather we would have had a barbecue at Worbarrow Bay. That, of course, was not possible. It was decided we should all try and have a virtual barbecue on Thursday 23rd April, St Georges Day. The venue was the famous Home All Day Bay and below is a composite picture of the participants put together by Bee Woodland.
It appears that the pigeon carrying the photo of the Naylor's barbecue went into self isolation and has only recently left its loft. So here it is. Unfortunately too late for the montage.
Just in case any of you are getting bored with you forced isolation. We have made the montage above into a jigsaw puzzle. It should keep you occupied for the duration of 2 leisurely G&T's. Follow this link https://www.bookwidgets.com/play/PU6KPQ?teacher_id=5977192054915072